Chamber operates as a Helpdesk for its Member Industries for the assistance in the following areas:
- Opportunity to participate in Meetings, Seminars, Workshops organized by the Chamber.
- Collect, collate and disseminate the notifications, rules, regulations from state Authorities.
- Visa Recommendation letter to Embassies and Consulates for grant of visa for overseas business travel
- Undertaking discussion with concerned offices to resolve issues.
- Drawing support from member industries to resolve issues.
- Complimentary Copy of Directory/Magazine DCCIA
- Employees Training & Development Programmers
- Projecting their problems to the state authorities.
- Update from foreign Chamber Of Commerce
- Meeting Room at concessional rates
- International Business Promotion
- Placement/ Recruitment.
- Business Networking
- Certificate Of Origin
- Attestation Services
- Advisory Service
The Managing Committee and its Sub Committees are always willing to address any issue concerning member industries with reference to HR, IR, SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, LEGAL, EXCISE, CUSTOMS, POLICE, LOCAL SELF GOVERNMENT.
To enquire about specifics regarding the DCCIA Membership, please refer to the contact details below:
Deccan Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture
305, Gulmohar Centre Point,
Viman Nagar junction, Pune 411014
Ph: +91-20-66029325, +91-7420057484
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: 9:00a.m. To 6:00p.m.
Note: Holiday on every 2nd and 4th Saturday