DCCIA Pune has also taken number of initiatives, towards fulfilling its social responsibility.
- First aid training
- Blood donation camp
- Construction of Roads
- Tree plantation drive
- Displaying safety signage on highway
- Dam/ Bhandhara Construction Project
- Help centre for customs, excise and service tax
- Appointing Traffic Warden for Traffic Regulation
- Donation of computer and training aids to schools
- Project for construction of infrastructure to colleges
- Adoption of village under the Gadge Maharaj Swachata Abhiyan
Traffic Management on Nagar Road
After the rainy season of 2005, it was a nightmare to travel on pune nagar road, specially the stretch from Ramwadi to kharadi by-pass. Various representations to traffic police and Municipal Corporation failed to deliver any result. Mr. Surinder Aggarwal came to the rescue. A pilot project was launched on 1st August 2006 wherein 14 traffic wardens, duly trained by police, were appointed to manage the chaotic traffic. This project continued for 2 years and was an overwhelming success.